From Communications MB. The Only Class that Matters!!
Smoldering, Blister-ing, and unbearably hot!!
Come Spend your money!
Assemble on the Parade Field at 7:45 pm
-Make sure to check the showers for anything you left before you go home tomorrow!
-Make sure to donate to the unicorn fund at the Trading Post before you leave. Give a little to save a life!
-The New Twilight movie was so bad, it made Cody’s acting look good!
-Please report any Pooh found in your campsite. It will be taken care of.
Friday Night before the Closing Campfire and Order of the Arrow Callout:
- Have Scouts pack their belongings except those needed for Friday night and Satur-day morning. Pack all troop gear.
- Check your packet for all awards and merit badge cards. Identify if something is miss-ing or incorrect; please see the appropriate Area Director at the scheduled leaders meeting.
- Make your Troop reservation for next year!
- Check your packet for medical forms, camp patches, and advancements before leav-ing camp.
- Clean campsite for Commissioner Inspection, making sure all trash is collected, recy-clables are placed in the proper container, and the shelter and latrine are clean.
- Close all tent flaps – do not tie them.
- Return all issued equipment to the Quartermaster
- Prepare evaluation form and turn in to Program Director.
- Make sure all Scouts and leaders are accounted for before leaving camp.
Thank you for joining us for this hot but good week.
Please remember to fill out your evaluation and to suggest Scouts to join Staff for 2011. Interviews will be held December 11 at the Council Service Center in Winchester.
Remember to sign up in the Leader Lounge for your spot next year.
Have a safe trip home and God Bless you!
Dave “Pooh” Winsatt
Iron Man Results
Troop Campsite Time (minutes)
82 Hepner 7:30
349 Big Oaks 7:50
853 Sutton 8:10
575 Pinecrest 8:36
381/13/1899 Hickory Ridge/Tall Timbers 8:53
33 Indian Village 10:20
289 Pinecrest 12:25
Friday Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely... mainly after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 per-cent.
Saturday Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely...mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds around 5 mph... becoming northwest in the after-noon. Chance of rain 70 percent.