A Big Rock Enon Welcome
The Whispering Rock
Correcting bad habits cannot be done by forbidding or punishment.-Lord Robert Baden-Powell
Open Sun Evening
Don’t forget to buy your Merit Badge Kits tonight! They will be delivered for you Monday.
If you don’t see it in the Trading Post - ASK!
Have a great week!
Mostly Clear. Lows in the lower 60s NW winds around 5 mph in the evening.
Program Fair –Front of Dining Hall
WELCOME TO THE ROCK!
A Note From Pooh:
When I decided to join Staff in 1996 I never thought it would be such a long term commitment. But I am thrilled to be here and look forward to serving you this week.
As you go throughout this week I want you to look for opportunities to show the Scouting Spirit. If you see a piece of trash “Be Clean” and pick it up and throw it away. If you see someone that looks like they are having a bad day “Be Cheerful” and help them be happy. Do you get the idea? I hope so.
AREAS TO AVOID
- CRAGS – On right of trail to Nature
- HILLSIDE ACROSS LAKE
- WASTE TREATMENT PLANT
- CLIMBING, Waterfront or Shooting AREAS without Staff Supervision
- OTHER CAMPSITES – Do not enter without permission
- SCOUT LEADER LOUNGE – Leaders Only
- ROAD OUTSIDE OF FRONT GATE
- Staff Living Quarters-Staff Hill-Bowman Lodge or Garrabrandt Lodge