A Scout is never taken by surprise; he knows exactly what to do when anything unexpected happens.
Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell, 1st Baron Baden-PowellWEATHER
Mostly sunny with a high near 90. West wind around 11 mph. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2AM.
WELCOME TO THE ROCK!
A Note From Pooh:
When I decided to join Staff in 1996 I never thought it would be such a long term commitment. But I am thrilled to be here and look forward to serving you this week.
As you go throughout this week I want you to look for opportunities to show the Scouting Spirit. If you see a piece of trash “Be Clean” and pick it up and throw it away. If you see someone that looks like they are having a bad day “Be Cheerful” and help them be happy. Do you get the idea? I hope so.
David “Pooh” Winsatt
Camp DirectorTrading Post
Open Sunday Evening
Don't forget to buy your Merit Badge Kits tonight!
They will be delivered for you Monday.
If you don't see it in the Trading Post—ASK!
Areas to Avoid
- Crags – On the right side of the trail to Nature
- HILLSIDE ACROSS LAKE
- WASTE TREATMENT PLANT
- Climbing, Waterfront, or Shooting Sports Areas without Staff Supervision
- OTHER CAMPSITES – Do not enter without permission
- Scout Leader Lounge – Leaders Only
- ROAD OUTSIDE OF FRONT GATE
- Staff Living Quarters—Staff Hill, Bowman Lodge, Garrabrandt Lodge, Upstairs of Buffalo